badgerbashing

Monday, September 05, 2005

Martin's little bit

Whitewater is hot! i mean really HOT!! there should be photos up some time to actually prove that the bar people in this little town now know the Irish crew and i think i heard the mention of free beer every Tuesday and Wednesday night last night. LEDENDS the whole lot of them. In the words of Ross O'Carroll Kelly, 'You'll find me in the bor, Roysh!'

Anyway i am playing soccer 2mmor in a wee college game which should be fun. I have picked like way too many sports and will either burn out by mid october or be butch by the time i grace the halls of the Henry Gratten again. I think the former could be closer to the truth.

I still have only 11 credits and i need 12, think another sport is called for. I finished on 1pm on a Thursday and that's me for the weekend. Get in.

Missin wee Rita Whyte loads and cant wait to have her over in October..ohhh yeah!! Collie is hitting the ladies scene pretty well, i on the other hand is just missing my G/F!!

i gotta a bit of an ol' tan happening on my feet but the good news folks is that i dont own a jacket yet..so yeah i am gona freeze my little ass off come October.

oh and i am semi blonde after my fellow blogger Amy B got her mitts on me in NY. it has started to grow out now which ain't looking HOT.

HOT is my word of the day can't you tell.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger colliebee said...

S'martin's hair is hot!!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger colliebee said...

Tired to put a photo up of my HOT girlfriend but can't. I'll just have to keep on missing then so.
Martinxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home