badgerbashing

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Our five minutes of fame

The boys are stuck in Whitewater not able to see the Ireland vs. France match. So we log onto RTE, it doesn't work. So we have to watch the minute to minute report on the guardian website, this is what the author Rob said in his report:

29 mins: Keane brings down Vieira, and I never thought I'd wait 29 minutes to type that, just as I never thought I'd wait 29 years (and counting) to find my bride. Anyway, Ireland's hunger - on the pitch and in the stands - really is admirable, and they've just about been the better side now. "Hay Rob, 2 Irish guys in the wilderness of Wisconsin," begins Collie. Ah I lovee this joke, it's a cracker. "Tryin to keep up with the game, and RTE's web service is down, and Setanta over here is showin Italy, your the only one with a good report, give Collie and Martin shout out there will ya. Journo students on exchange ya know..". So what's the punchline anyway?

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Neil said...

yeah i agree guys. please keep up the good work. did you know that nearly all of us pay too much for our car insurance? i certainly didn't know that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home